Here’s how your team earns points:
Strike Rate (Except Bowlers)
* The cricketer you choose to be your Fantasy Cricket Team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points
* The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
* Strike rate scoring is applicable only for strike rate below 70 runs per 100 balls
* Substitutes on the field will not be awarded points for any contribution they make. However, 'Concussion Substitutes' (as are permitted in the applicable rules and regulations for certain domestic matches in Australia and New Zealand) will be awarded points for any contributions they make in a match where they make an appearance as a 'Concussion Substitute'. It is clarified that Concussion Substitutes will be awarded only one (1) point for making an appearance (other than the points awarded for their sporting contributions) in a match as opposed to the two (2) points which are awarded to a player who is named in the starting eleven of a particular match.
* In case of any transfer of a real-life player in the intervening period between scheduled updates, such transfer shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. Please note that while the transferred player will be available for selection in the transferred team's roster of players in a Contest during the intervening period, no points will be attributed to such transferred player in the course of such contest.